Hello 🙂 Today I have a picture from the Reggae Month Whiteboard Series by Kulture Shocked. You can listen to Waiting For You by Kabaka Pyramid here. I hope everyone is enjoying Ash Wednesday 🙂 #ReggaeMusicFiPlay
Month: February 2015
The End They were both at fault, intentionally & unintentionally His past a constant reminder that No one had pure intentions She said untruthful words with hurtful intent And that was all he needed to spiral back Into his dark past And with that his trust in her was […]
A bus precariously packed with percussion, and drummers trying not to nod
A four hour drive to Negril, together we trod
With Drummy drumming on the back of my seat
I stare out the window, imagining something to eat
Through twists & turns, my gut stays strong, let this journey end soon, dear God.
Day 2, Journey.
I can’t wait for Saturday 🙂
(Featured image taken by Nicholi Stevens.)
I’m a very sentimental person, so I find myself harboring things as memories, be it pictures, flyers, ticket stubs…I keep a lot of them.
My friend Cespo gave me that stick; he broke it playing the djun djuns at a company rehearsal, exactly one year ago as of today.
So I use that to mark the date as I proudly say I’ve been in L’Acadco for a year. (more…)
One of my million philosophies that I have but forget from time to time is
“When inspiration hits, you write.“
So I’d like to share some blogging quirks of mine/blogging goals: (I don’t know what to call this lol)
- Make a post for everyday of each month and if I post more than the amount of days, that’s even better. I have my archives in my sidebar which shows the number of posts per month and that’s my visual motivator.
- A quote that keeps me blogging is “You have to understand that even if your voice goes unheard, it doesn’t go unnoticed.” –Young&Twenty. I like this quote because the internet is vast and my posts may not get a lot of views but they will leave a little dent.
- I’m still at the learning phase and I think my posts sound like me, by that I mean my personality, the way I talk (without the Patois of course) but I try to ooze that(me) into my posts.
- Sometimes I put my thoughts in italics and purple, it’s my favourite colour. (hehe)
- There’s more in store for 876LoveR in 2015 so keep a look out 😉
Thanks for passing through my little piece of Jamaica.