I got another blog award!!!! I would like to thank Kyrosmagica for nominating me 🙂 I really appreciate it, check out her blog, Kyrosmagica→ here. I’m flattered to have gotten this Liebster Award. Her blog is about her journey in writing her novels, she writes poems and book reviews along the way so make sure to check out Kyrosmagica. Thanks again 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
5. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
6. Think of ten questions you would like your nominees to answer.
7. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
1. Why did you start blogging? I like this question, in fact I think of it all the time when I’m running out of ideas to post about. I started blogging because I walk around marveled yet used to my homeland, I love Jamaica and I find it so interesting… I wanted to share that with the world. I must say there’s a lot to do here and I don’t cover everything but I try to share the events I do go to. Oh! and I have a thing for writing, I want to get my skills better, I’d love to write a book one day.
2. What is the best food you have ever tasted? This is hard because I love food lol! Strangely enough I can’t remember the best food EVER lol. Can I just name my fave food that I don’t get often? Baked macaroni & cheese
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go? I wouldn’t want to move, I love the culture here, the people, the music…There is somewhere to be everyday of the week. I do want to vacation in France one day though.
4. Do you enjoy fantasy and sci-fi? Yes I do, in books and movies, there’s something about the unreal that pulls me. I especially love fictional books though, I like to be taken from this world when I read.
5. What are your tastes in music? I’ll listen to any genre as long as I like the song but I truly love Reggae music.
6. Have you a favourite book, TV series, or film? I don’t think I have a favourite book, I was in love with the Vampire Diaries series for a while but now I love Reign, and my fave movie is the Transformers series.
7. Do you like to cook or bake? I love to bake! If I find a recipe that pulls me, I have to buy the ingredients and try it as soon as possible 🙂
8. What is the most exciting or scary thing that you have ever done? The most exciting thing I’ve done was the day I adventured to Wickie Wackie for the first time lol and ended up going to a Chronixx concert on Reggae Mountain a.k.a. Skyine Drive, Jacks Hill… That same night 🙂
9. Is family important to you? Very, you can’t pick them so you definitely have to take care of them lol that’s my philosophy 🙂 We may argue sometimes but my love for my family is unconditional and I have their back, for anything they need.
10. Which is your favourite holiday destination, beach/ski resort, and why? I like going to Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, the drive isn’t too far and climbing the falls is a task! I love giving it a try lol 🙂
My Nominees are:
My Questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite colour(s)?
- What do you think about music?
- Do you like art? All? or What kind?
- What’s your get away spot in your town?
- What do you do for fun?
- What’s a nickname of yours?
- Coffee or Tea? What’s you fave kind of tea?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
- Rum or Vodka? hehe 🙂