One of my million philosophies that I have but forget from time to time is
“When inspiration hits, you write.“
So I’d like to share some blogging quirks of mine/blogging goals: (I don’t know what to call this lol)
- Make a post for everyday of each month and if I post more than the amount of days, that’s even better. I have my archives in my sidebar which shows the number of posts per month and that’s my visual motivator.
- A quote that keeps me blogging is “You have to understand that even if your voice goes unheard, it doesn’t go unnoticed.” –Young&Twenty. I like this quote because the internet is vast and my posts may not get a lot of views but they will leave a little dent.
- I’m still at the learning phase and I think my posts sound like me, by that I mean my personality, the way I talk (without the Patois of course) but I try to ooze that(me) into my posts.
- Sometimes I put my thoughts in italics and purple, it’s my favourite colour. (hehe)
- There’s more in store for 876LoveR in 2015 so keep a look out 😉
Thanks for passing through my little piece of Jamaica.